We asked the Norwegian furniture manufacturer LK Hjelle why they want to participate in Designers’ Saturday?
- DS is the largest event in our industry in Norway, so it's important for us to participate in order to showcase our new products physically to a large audience from across the country.
What's the best thing about DS for you as exhibitors?
- The exposure, relationship-building, and sense of community. The bus route makes it easy for visitors to move around and experience a lot in a short amount of time.
Why is DS important for you and the industry in general?
- It's crucial to have a gathering like this in the industry as there aren't many of them. We have so much amazing Norwegian design, and it deserves a platform like this for people to meet and connect.
What does this year's theme "Collaborate" mean to you?
- Collaboration is at the core of our company. Our collaboration with suppliers, especially, is key. We have a hyper-local production, and all of our suppliers are within a 90 km radius of our factory in Sykkylven. And, of course, collaboration with designers, stores, architects, and our customers.
What are you looking forward to the most at DS 2023?
- Meeting all the talented and wonderful people in the industry! We're also excited to showcase our new products and hear feedback.
For the full list of exhibitors, Exhibitors — Designers’ Saturday (designerssaturday.no)
To register for this year's Designers' Saturday Registration — Designers’ Saturday (designerssaturday.no)